Winter 2017 Issue
- Reflections on Last Year and Plans for Next by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- A thief in the Paris Subway: a meditation on human kindness by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Can Taijiquan and Qigong Affect Gene Expression? by Matthew Komelski, Ph.D.
- A Yang-Style Student’s Experience at Master Yang’s Summer Camp by Jim Dezieck
June 2017 Issue
- Three key lessons from taiji & qigong for weight loss by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Traditional Chinese exercises effective for managing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by Patrick Dillon and Matthew Komelski
- Teaching qigong to young children by Denise Dorans
March 2017 Issue
- Application of the moderation principle - an informaton diet to save time and energy by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Taiji for the treatment of chronic nonspecific neck pain by Patrick Dillon and Matthew Komelski
- Application of Dr. Yang's meditation program - a real life story of coping with extreme stress and finding peace by Chris Hoeflinger
- Take good care of your feet by Yang Yang, Ph.D.