Winter 2018 Issue
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: 2018 to 2019 by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Meditation Tip by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Can Taiji Improve Fibromyalgia Pain? by Matthrew Komelski, Ph.D.
- Musings of a Tortoise Warrior: How Dr. Yang's Training Worked for Me by Oliver Reimer
Summer 2018 Issue
- Balance Training to Prevent Falling and Improve Pushhand Skill by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- When Giving Advice, a Gentle Touch is Best by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Sleep: Technology Overcomes the Rational Mind by John Dorans
- Better Balance for Your C and T with Taiji? by Matthrew Komelski, Ph.D.
Spring 2018 Issue
- Reflections and Plans by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- From Calamity to Blessing by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Can Taiji Affect Your Driving Performance? by Matthrew Komelski, Ph.D.
- Taiji Camp - A Newcomer's First Impression by Alan Berna
Winter 2017 Issue
- Reflections on Last Year and Plans for Next by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- A thief in the Paris Subway: a meditation on human kindness by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Can Taijiquan and Qigong Affect Gene Expression? by Matthew Komelski, Ph.D.
- A Yang-Style Student’s Experience at Master Yang’s Summer Camp by Jim Dezieck
Summer 2017 Issue
- Three key lessons from taiji & qigong for weight loss by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Traditional Chinese exercises effective for managing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by Patrick Dillon and Matthew Komelski
- Teaching qigong to young children by Denise Dorans
Spring 2017 Issue
- Application of the moderation principle - an informaton diet to save time and energy by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Taiji for the treatment of chronic nonspecific neck pain by Patrick Dillon and Matthew Komelski
- Application of Dr. Yang's meditation program - a real life story of coping with extreme stress and finding peace by Chris Hoeflinger
- Take good care of your feet by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
December 2016 Issue
- Slow is smooth, smooth is fast by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Evidence-Based Taiji (EBT) found to promote sleep among young adults by Patrick Dillon and Matthew Komelski
- End of year reflections by Dr. Yang
September 2016 Issue
- The relation between wuji, taiji, and qigong by Yang Yang, Ph.D.
July 2016 Issue
- The winner does not enter the fight. By Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- The benefits of improved sleep through taiji By Matthew Komelski, Ph.D.
- Beyond the moon - reflections on June 2016 camp By Rodney J. Owen
March 2016 Issue
- Functional application of wuiwei: saving your precious energy. By Yang Yang, Ph.D.
- Taijiquan: An Internal Fountain of Youth? By Matthew Komelski, Ph.D.
- There Is No Jin - Part II By Master Chun Man Sit